goyard fidji or balenciaga classic day bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi girls. im in need of a hobo bag and im contemplating between these 2....your opinions please again. i recently bought a goyard st. louis pm tote in powder blue, now i want a bag worn over the shoulder. color--either red or burgundy. help! what are the pros and cons please... I know fidji has been discontinued already in paris but in the states they`re still selling. thank you!

Attached Files:

2. Bal!

3. bal

4. may i ask why you girls prefer bal to goyard? im so new to balenciaga. :smile:

5. bal for sure!

6. Bal!

7. Bal

8. i think goyard is a little overpriced for its wares. besides, the balenciaga classic day bag is stylish, practical and better value overall.

9. Goyard. The yellow is lovely, I think it'll wear better, and the shape is more classic.

10. hi faith ann, im more into burgundish/reddish type of color. the goyard pic is just for comparison.

11. Bal!

12. i would go for the Balenciaga Day.. my reason is because i feel that my money will be well spent on a leather bag.. don't get me wrong, i love Goyard, but i just love bal more :biggrin:

13. oh oops, i missed that part. i still like the goyard, though.

14. I'm a Goyard and Balenciaga fan, and in this case I'd choose the Bal. I have a Bal day that is the most comfortable bag to carry...ever. I love my St. Louis's, but I don't think I'd get a fidji to replace my day.

15. Bal