Goyard Croisiere...?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. im currently on the lookout for an overnight bag. my heart is torn between the boeing 45 and the balenciaga giant city bag (to relieve lv carryall of its constant/3x-a-week gym duties). looking for something similar to the lv carryall in size. any thoughts??

2. pls help.... i'm torm between a croisiere and a sac hardy a st louis gmfor my first goyard. which one should i get?

3. I pick the croisiere. That's the one I'm preordering before our trip. I just can't decide which color.

4. I love the croisiere

5. i really like both, but since the croisiere and the speedy have almost identical shape i will probobly get the sac hardy now and the croisiere next. they're both beautiful. now i'm debating on which color to get.

6. this bag is super nice, i just bought one recently

7. How much is the croisiere 35 nowadays? I have always wanted to get one in blue.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice