Goyard Croisiere...?

Can we see a pic of your argent? I saw one at Barney's BH and simply adore the colour.

I don't know if I will treasure it and keep it safe...or use it to death because i love it so much...

P1030343-1.jpg

I :heart: croisiere. It's so classy ... I'd like to confirm though if the leather really peels off? Please let me know as I want to have one soon ... :cutesy:

I seldom use mine. But I've had it now for more than a year. I didn't have any peeling problems. I just really take good care of it - kept in a dust bag, away from sunlight and in a very dry place.

I purchased my Croisiere from GSF it came with the lock and key so did my Boeing that i purchased from BG and my Ambassade that I purchased from GSF. Strap was purchased separately from BG. laf724 you might want to inquire where you made your purchase.

All 3 of mine came from bergdors. I've been wearing go yards for years before it became popular here and no locks at all. Could possibly be something new they are doing. I will
Inquire with my sales associate today how new this lock thing is.

I have confirmed with Bergdorfs that the straps are purchased seperately through the store and locks and keys are not made by goyard for these bags. If needed i was told to purchase from a luggage store.

These are the 3 Goyard locks and keys that I've received with my bags so I'm not sure why they would say otherwise. I started buying Goyard as gifts for my family back in 06.

Attachments

• IMG00330-20110809-2235.jpg
    IMG00330-20110809-2235.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 890