Goyard Croisiere...?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. I don't know if I will treasure it and keep it safe...or use it to death because i love it so much...

[​IMG]

2. #17 Dec 20, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2010
    I :heart: croisiere. It's so classy ... I'd like to confirm though if the leather really peels off? Please let me know as I want to have one soon ... :cutesy:

3. I seldom use mine. But I've had it now for more than a year. I didn't have any peeling problems. I just really take good care of it - kept in a dust bag, away from sunlight and in a very dry place.

4. On my gawd, this is exactly what I got. Does your side buttons have logo on them?:P

5. So, the shoulder strap is sold separately.
    What about the lock and keys? Do you need to buy them separately too? If yes, does anyone know how much?
    Tks

6. I have 3 of these bags in different colors and they have never come with a lock and key or strap.

7. I purchased my Croisiere from GSF it came with the lock and key so did my Boeing that i purchased from BG and my Ambassade that I purchased from GSF. Strap was purchased separately from BG. laf724 you might want to inquire where you made your purchase.

8. i just got mine on saturday from Barneys in ny and no lock and key.

9. All 3 of mine came from bergdors. I've been wearing go yards for years before it became popular here and no locks at all. Could possibly be something new they are doing. I will
    Inquire with my sales associate today how new this lock thing is.

10. I have confirmed with Bergdorfs that the straps are purchased seperately through the store and locks and keys are not made by goyard for these bags. If needed i was told to purchase from a luggage store.

11. These are the 3 Goyard locks and keys that I've received with my bags so I'm not sure why they would say otherwise. I started buying Goyard as gifts for my family back in 06.

Attached Files:

12. Mine were purchased before 06, i woukd say 02-04 but that is what i was told by the goyard. All my bags have silver hardware, are your locks silvertone?

13. Damier dork, i forgot to ask if your pieces were classified as luggage pieces? I believe luggage comes with locks but i inquired about a 35 croisiere.

14. Hi Laf724 yes they are silvertone Croisiere and Boeing are 45's that's where the disconnect is!!! Glad that's settled!:hugs:

15. Perfect!! Funny, new luggage is next on my list and im going with black goyard. Good to know i will be locked and safe!! Hahahahaha

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice