Goyard Croisiere...?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love this bag!! how much does it cost from Barneys in NYC? thanks :smile: pics of your croisieres or any Goyards are welcome :smile:

2. Depending on which color you choose it is $1625 for the 35cm size ;)

3. I am aiming for a croisiere. :biggrin:

4. I have an Argent 35, it retails for 3025 in Barneys NYC.
    The black is 1625 like AmourCouture said.

5. ^^Would love to see pics!

6. [​IMG]

The inside is a bright yellow

The shoulder strap is an extra $300.00 but so worth it - for me anyways

Attached Files:

7. Can we see a pic of your argent? I saw one at Barney's BH and simply adore the colour.

8. baileylab, your croisiere is perfect and classic!!! I also adore the photos with the beautifully fluffy feline ;)

9. I am smitten with your croisiere and your cat.
    :nuts:

10. Here's my customized croisiere 35 in black:love:

[​IMG]

11. ^ bagsy, those colors are divine!!! So regal.

12. omg, bagsy your bag is gorgeous!!! really nice choice of colours. baileylab love yours too. i think im getting the red croisiere:smile:

13. ^OOOH red sounds really wonderful... vibrant and fun. What size are you thinking of getting?

14. thanks, im thinking 35cm if i do get the croisiere...im debating between Croisiere or Le Sac Vendome. thoughts?:smile:

15. ^Ooh, I those are two rather different styles- so I think it boils down to whether you want a more smooshy bag, or one that is more rigid and formal. I don't own either the Croisiere or the Sac Vendome, but this is just based on observation. They are both quite beautiful. I personally would pick the Croisiere, because I prefer a flexible bag. But then again, the Sac Vendome has the bits of wood, which is very special. If you can, go to a store where you can compare them- the weight, how it feels in your hand, etc.

Best of luck!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice