~*~Goyard Chat Thread~*~

Hi guys, I am going to London next month and wanted to get a Cap Vert, is it worth it getting it in London is there much of a saving? or just get it in the USA?
If you’re already going to London, then yes, I would get it there. I don’t know the exact price for the uk, but you’d be saving a few hundred dollars, especially since you won’t pay any additional tax. I got the cap vert in milan in December for 1780 euro. At the time it was around 2560 in NY before tax.

Reactions: fern00
Hi! I’m traveling to Paris in May. Does anyone know if the shortage is still pretty bad? I want to get an Anjou Gm in black a few small leather items (suplice and st Thomas bill fold). Any info or even a SA contact would be great. It’s gunna be my first time

Hi everyone! Quick question, I'm based in California, and I'm looking to purchase a Cap Vert for my SO. I'm not quite sure how difficult this bag is to find (a Goyard beginner, so apologies!) but when we were in Japan, it seemed incredibly difficult to find as I was told at each boutique that they were sold out of it.

Does anyone have any advice / recommendations on how I can purchase this bag?

Hi everyone! Quick question, I'm based in California, and I'm looking to purchase a Cap Vert for my SO. I'm not quite sure how difficult this bag is to find (a Goyard beginner, so apologies!) but when we were in Japan, it seemed incredibly difficult to find as I was told at each boutique that they were sold out of it.

You can try to send an email to the closest boutique to where you live. There’s two in CA. SF and Beverly Hills. The SF store email is [email protected]. I imagine BH would follow same format because NYC is [email protected].

When you send an email, put in the subject line: Distance Sales Request: Cap Vert (color)

The boutiques receive hundreds of emails each day so have a clear subject line is important and keep your message clear and to the point. Give it some time for them to respond. They don’t really pick up the phone line so email is your best bet. Just keep in mind that if you order through distance sales, they will ship to you (for $30) but they don’t do exchanges by mail. Good luck!

Reactions: OliveMae and Vyvera

In addition to distance sales directly with Goyard as suggested above, I’d try Bergdorf Goodman in NY. I can PM you my SA’s contact info if you’d like. It seems like all Goyard boutiques and Bergdorf’s is pretty low in stock. I bought a Petit Flot from Bergdorf this past Thursday and my SA’s assistant was telling me that they actually have 2 stock rooms dedicated to Goyard but in the past year the rooms have been sitting pretty empty.

In addition to distance sales directly with Goyard as suggested above, I’d try Bergdorf Goodman in NY. I can PM you my SA’s contact info if you’d like. It seems like all Goyard boutiques and Bergdorf’s is pretty low in stock. I bought a Petit Flot from Bergdorf this past Thursday and my SA’s assistant was telling me that they actually have 2 stock rooms dedicated to Goyard but in the past year the rooms have been sitting pretty empty.
That would be amazing. Thank you!

The team at Bergdorf will ship a bag?

You can try to send an email to the closest boutique to where you live. There’s two in CA. SF and Beverly Hills. The SF store email is [email protected]. I imagine BH would follow same format because NYC is [email protected].

When you send an email, put in the subject line: Distance Sales Request: Cap Vert (color)

The boutiques receive hundreds of emails each day so have a clear subject line is important and keep your message clear and to the point. Give it some time for them to respond. They don’t really pick up the phone line so email is your best bet. Just keep in mind that if you order through distance sales, they will ship to you (for $30) but they don’t do exchanges by mail. Good luck!

Thank you for the advice. I'll email the SF and BH boutiques!