~*~Goyard Chat Thread~*~

AmourCouture

AmourAuthentic
Apr 2, 2008
I thought our new sub forum could use its very own chat thread! :yahoo:

This is a place for Goyard lovers to talk about ANYTHING!;) Chat is not limited to Goyard bags. (Goyard talk should stick to the related threads for search purposes)

Chill, Share, Chat, Laugh, etc. Just be sure to be kind, welcoming, respectful and friendly!

Gab AWAY! :flowers:

I just ordered mine ! I will pick it up in about five weeks at the london boutique...

I've had wonderful service... the boutique was empty and the neighborhood very calm for the worst saturday of the year ! ( saturday before christmas eve)...

I was hesitating between deep blue and black... took black !
I have to much blue and nothing black in bags... I needed a classic so I have now the big saint louis with initials only( blue and navy letters) ... didn't like the stripes for my wardrobe...

I can't wait !!!! Gosh it's horrible...

Love it ! It's the perfect area... not crowded at all and beautiful....
The staff was so nice and the boutique very neat and clean...
You can find Marc Jacobs, MBMJ, Lanvin, Diane Von Furstenberg , Juicy Couture, tailors, nice restaurants steps away , and then you have new bond street near it...
My trip was perfect , just didn't got the VAT refund at the airport , so stressful...

I'm so glad you liked the store, mo-djoe! One of my friends will be studying abroad in London, and if I study in Italy at the same time then I will have no choice but to visit the boutique when I visit her :sneaky:

I'm so sorry you didn't get the VAT, though!

Reactions: Cheddar Cheese