~*~Goyard Chat Thread~*~

^Wow! Are you living by yourself now..? I'm guessing your Paris trip would be epic!! Solo shopping trip or together with a friend? I really wanna go to Paris too, but then I'll go crazy haha!! I never sell any bags that I buy, because I know I will regret about it one day... :smile: Wow 1992 bag? Got a picture..?

just wanted to share that i did go to the san francisco boutique today....and i purchased my st louis pm.....now i wanted black on black in the pm size but....they did not have it in stock and they weren't sure when they might receive another shipment..poss 3-4 months...yilkes!!!!

so i looked at several other colors and finally came home with the

BURGUNDY!!!!!
i will definately post pics tomorrow as it's getting late....
but i'm so excited to share with you all!!!:yahoo::yahoo:

i was exactly in the same situation as yours last week. i'm waiting for my burgundy louis delivery this week. ;)

Congrats, cathi!!!!! I can't wait to see the pictures :P

And balenciaga-boy, that would be amazing if you got multiple Goyards! One is just as well, though. Have you decided on a color yet?

I would say that they could fit a 100 pg spiral notebook and folders designed for standard paper (8.5 by 11). But I would honestly say a St. Louis is better for books and folders.

However, if you are just going to occasionally do (like to take papers on the train to read before getting to work) it would be ok, but they may get wrinkled.

The bag is all about the slouchyness of your stuff sinking to the bottom, but the papers geometrically fit because they are within the boxy measurements (kwim?).

I would say that they could fit a 100 pg spiral notebook and folders designed for standard paper (8.5 by 11). But I would honestly say a St. Louis is better for books and folders.

However, if you are just going to occasionally do (like to take papers on the train to read before getting to work) it would be ok, but they may get wrinkled.

The bag is all about the slouchyness of your stuff sinking to the bottom, but the papers geometrically fit because they are within the boxy measurements (kwim?).

IKEWYM ( i Know exactly what you mean) Thank you. I saw a Fidji online and was wondering if it would be good for schoool or not? Just on one of those days when you only have one class or somthing.

If it is a light day with small books it probably would do fine as a school bag. But I really think of it as more like a purse (especially since it has a zipper) as opposed to a St.Louis (which is more like an open tote).

That being said, i think everyone should own a Fidji.