~*~Goyard Chat Thread~*~

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
I hope you don’t mind if I show off my growing Goyard family. I love all these bags. The Artois MM is a terrific travel bag. The Rouette and the Anjou work well as daily handbags and the Plumet is my companion when I walk or hike.

View attachment 5632637

We have a similar collection and I agree! Artois is a fabulous travel bag, love my Anjou for daily and my Plumet is used for our favorite teams sporting events.
I don’t have the Rouette though!
I did add a Varenne This year and I love it!

weezer

O.G.
Mar 9, 2011
Visiting Southern California this weekend—I stopped by the Goyard in Beverly Hills and got a ‘small companion’ :graucho: since I only have large bags: Artois MM (my travel bag, here) and a Bellechasse PM (which is back at home)
Here is my latest:
Rouette in grey:love:
(I want to use this as a ‘daily’ errands bag since the Artois is used for travel, Bellechasse is a more for work day)

Thanks for reading!

3FED6423-B4CB-4F4D-B80F-FE4DD35C2841.jpeg

F817BF2D-F6C7-4EBB-925E-24DE6AB748AA.jpeg

AB05708D-A072-4EBF-82B2-477911BE05E3.jpeg

crisbac

Cris Chic World
Mar 30, 2014
Reactions: trusianapastore

lorr429

Jul 9, 2007
Yes, you can make a boutique appointment. I got an appointment for the Milan boutique 15 days in advance, this is the link:
Did you get some form of confirmation for your appointment? I made one for the paris boutique about a week ago, but I don’t know if it went through since I haven’t heard anything back. Do you skip the line if you have an appointment?

crisbac

Cris Chic World
Mar 30, 2014
Did you get some form of confirmation for your appointment? I made one for the paris boutique about a week ago, but I don’t know if it went through since I haven’t heard anything back. Do you skip the line if you have an appointment?
Yes, I got an e-mail about two hours later providing a specific time for the day I had requested. And yes, you skip the line, you show the e-mail to the employee who is at the door. If I were you, I’d try again, maybe they will answer closer to the date you are requesting. HTH! :flowers: