- St Louis GM pr PM
- Color - i am assuming Black and Tan

new to the forum- i am looking for a gift for my wife
she is 40 years old, 5'7" and has always said the name goyard

i am not sure what size and color
- St Louis GM pr PM

Is that what she currently has?

What's her style? Does she like clutches or crossbody bags to be hands-free, like big totes?

The St. Louis PM in black is safe, or grey.
If you want to spend more do the Anjou, it's the same but reverses to leather, I have it and it's fabulous! I want it in white next!
The Belvedere is also on my list, great crossbody!

new to the forum- i am looking for a gift for my wife
she is 40 years old, 5'7" and has always said the name goyard

i am not sure what size and color
- St Louis GM pr PM
My vote is for Bellechasse PM. It's sturdy, light weight and has the option of wearing it casual - slouchy or more formal - structured because of the removable base. Comes with an attached clip that closes the open top, as well as a flap that give you some privacy of your contents. Inside pocket and adjustable to closure. You can tuck the sides in but for a more chic look let the sides hang out. Can you tell it's my absolute favorite Goyard tote style? Haha. It's my work tote and I absolutely love it.

Reactions: c18027
My vote is for Bellechasse PM. It's sturdy, light weight and has the option of wearing it casual - slouchy or more formal - structured because of the removable base. Comes with an attached clip that closes the open top, as well as a flap that give you some privacy of your contents. Inside pocket and adjustable to closure. You can tuck the sides in but for a more chic look let the sides hang out. Can you tell it's my absolute favorite Goyard tote style? Haha. It's my work tote and I absolutely love it.
I wanted to provide an update. I got her both the belle and the St. Louis and she will return kne

she was very happy. Thanks.

Reactions: thatgirlinnewyork
I need some help with deciding whether or not to add personalization of this years motif " the Arabesque" to a St louis GM.
What are your thoughts of this years motif?

Attachments

• 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 39
She is keeping the bellechasse. Does anyone have an insert recommendation??
So glad she decided to keep the Bellechasse - it's probably one of my all time favorite favorite bags Goyard or otherwise, enjoy it in good health!
Etsy has plenty of options, check them out:smile:
Personally I prefer the bags system - various sized pouches for different things so you can easily pull them out and shove them in different bags.

Reactions: bisbee and luzer
So glad she decided to keep the Bellechasse - it's probably one of my all time favorite favorite bags Goyard or otherwise, enjoy it in good health!
Etsy has plenty of options, check them out:smile:
Personally I prefer the bags system - various sized pouches for different things so you can easily pull them out and shove them in different bags.
can you show me the bag system