Goyard Cap Vert

We got this today from UK. This actually didn’t pass quality control. Just the zipper don’t close at the end that much. No other apparent defect. Linings and stitches are intact and in good condition. The leather and strap looks great. Cheaper price for only 700pounds. Can’t complain my wife is so happy!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

We got this today from UK. This actually didn’t pass quality control. Just the zipper don’t close at the end that much. No other apparent defect. Linings and stitches are intact and in good condition. The leather and strap looks great. Cheaper price for only 700pounds. Can’t complain my wife is so happy!
Enjoy! Beautiful color! I don‘t believe Goyard will knowingly sell products that don't pass quality control. Also the company is not known to discount. Was it purchased preloved?

Every time during my travels to Goyard stores over the world pre pandemic I had no luck scoring a cap vert in person. Fingercrossed to my next trip to Singapore next month.. if not I will go to Japan an try my luck again next year

Hi all!

So after a lot of search, I was finally able to purchase the Cap-Vert PM Bag! There are no Goyard boutiques anywhere near me, and I happened to stumble into one while I was traveling and found the bright blue bag that I had been eyeing for a long time now. I love everything about the bag... But there's just one problem... I am plus size :smile:

CAPVE2PMLTY10CL10P_1_trois_quarts_e037.jpg

Now, I know that not all brands make bags that are wearable for people who are plus sized, especially crossbody bags, but I've usually gotten away with it by using a chain extender, which has worked because most of my bags have a removable strap. Except this bag doesn't. And when I purchased it, I got it thinking that maybe I would be able to wear it down the line since I am trying really hard to bring my weight down.

However, it's really been on my mind lately, and I really want to wear the bag. So I wanted to ask everyone here if they had any recommendations. The strap is one of those belts with a buckle, so it's quite difficult finding a solution.
Were you able to find a strap extender that worked? I’m a size 12/14, and now I’m wondering if the strap would be too short for me to wear as a crossbody as well?