Goyard Cap Vert

How much is this exactly and do they ship her in Canada? My wife like this bag and I am thinking giving this as a surprise anniversary gift. I appreciate any response regarding my question.
thanks!
Lester

This is in the price thread:

Paris: June 2022

Saint-Sulpice Card Wallet (Classic): 280€
Saint-Sulpice Card Wallet (Colours): 340€

St Pierre Card wallet (Classic): €490
St Pierre Card Wallet (Colors) €590

Saint-Florentin Wallet (Classic): 730€
Saint-Florentin Wallet (Colours): 870€

Sesame Key Ring (Classic): 190€
Sesame Key Ring (Colours): 225€

Cap-Vert PM Bag (Classic): 1410€
Cap-Vert PM Bag (Colours): 1760€
Can anyone share the current price in Paris?

Reactions: Kevinh73
I just purchased a cap vert in green yesterday (might post a picture!) from my local boutique here in Chicago.

This is my first goyard piece and I’m curious how it’s going to hold up over time. Anyone have this bag for a few years at this point, that can bring me some insight?
I have had mine for 3 years now and unfortunately it needed to go back for a repair. The paint has held up very well but the zipper broke. I think the wallet I was using was too big though so it is most likely my fault. I also used it quite intensively. In any case it was repaired free of charge and all is well now.

I have had mine for 3 years now and unfortunately it needed to go back for a repair. The paint has held up very well but the zipper broke. I think the wallet I was using was too big though so it is most likely my fault. I also used it quite intensively. In any case it was repaired free of charge and all is well now.
I'm really thinking about buying this, is the strap adjustable?

Can you share details on what a distance sale entailed and how you went about it? I’m interested in purchasing this exact bag. Thank you!
Hi! When you go to the Goyard website and scroll down, click on Product and Sales information under Customer Service and fill out that form. Based on your local address, an SA from your nearest store should contact you. Once I filled that form, I got a text from the SA in under 48 hours. The store sent me a form to sign and then payment was through a link. It was a very easy process. Just know that all sales are final and as long as you're sure of the bag you want, distance sales is awesome. The bag was $1870 plus tax and they also did charge a $30 shipping fee. If you're unsure of the bag or size, I would recommend heading to a store if you have one close to you. Hope this helped!:smile:

• Love
Reactions: lepetitelook