Goyard Cap Vert

bought one this weekend in Black/Black!
$1785 for Classic colors
I think I remember $2230 for the Special colors. (There were a lot of Greys and Greens of every model on display in Dallas, don’t know if that’s a stock thing or current theme?)
Did your cap vert have any creases on the leather piping?

None of mine came with boxes, I guess it’s not their thing… I have 3 items varying from large to small - no boxes. They came immaculately wrapped I must say!

None of mine came with boxes, I guess it’s not their thing… I have 3 items varying from large to small - no boxes. They came immaculately wrapped I must say!

I don't understand why they don't provide boxes. The dust bag is just too small/short for the handles of the tote bags.
I think the 233 comes with a box, when the SA showed me the bag, she took it out from a box.
The two wallets we bought came in a nice little green box. Then my husband's 8 watch box doesn't come with a box, which is quite weird in our opinion.

Last edited:
Dear experienced owners of Cap-Vert,
The hardware that the strap is attached looks like it has a screw that can be unscrewed (see attached picture). Can it be unscrewed or is it merely cosmetic? It doesn’t appear to be purely cosmetic as the screw locks at a random position when you look at the pictures of the different colors. The strap is a bit thin and I wonder if I could possibly replace it with the adjustable Sangle PM strap which will eliminate all the issues I expect to have with the thin strap. I think a wider strap will make the bag more gender versatile.
Many thanks in advance!

Attachments

• EF637F39-1776-4EEF-AA52-2A473BC18B92.png
    EF637F39-1776-4EEF-AA52-2A473BC18B92.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 63