Goyard Barbie and Trunk

bextasy

<3's TPF
O.G.
Feb 28, 2007
This came out a while ago but I was wondering if anyone saw it? I think it is awesome!!! I love that they chose pink for the trunk. Here is an article I copy and pasted from Forbes.:nuts:

Today is Barbie's 50th birthday. To celebrate this seminal moment in the world of fashion dolls, achingly hip Parisian boutique Colette has collaborated with some of the world's most-wanted brands to create a Barbie-themed collection like no other. This Goyard trunk, meant for storing your most precious Barbie, comes in a very feminine pastel pink but has the qualities of any other case created by the 156-year-old Parisian luggage maker: fine leather, quality hardware and unforgettable design. Sure, it doesn't come cheap, but it might be the ultimate birthday gift for the most glamorous doll in the world.:queen:

Attachments

• goyard-barbie-trunk-1.jpg
    goyard-barbie-trunk-1.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 224
3366681187_84416b4416_o.jpg

I'm not a huge Barbie fan, the trunk is not 'my' shade of pink and I'm no the biggest logo lover and I never had a doll like this growing up - but I just adore this :buttercup:

Thanks for posting

Oh my... I saw that it retailed for €2880, which would roughly be -at current exchange rate: $4,315.392 :faint:

I'd love one, but that price tag... ouch! :Push:

Last edited: