goyard bags

Winternight, I think Jeanne PM is a bit small. If it wasn't for that I would've gotten a Jeanne in PM already. If you're going to aim for Jeanne, try the MM size.

I still think St. Martin is the most practical, even though I like the way Jeanne look more (it's my substitute Bolide until I actually get a fuchsia ostrich Bolide)

Just don't put black stripes on the yellow bag!

9-12% is quite an increase. I wonder why so much? Anyone know of a site where there are photos of people wearing Goyard bags? I'd like to think about which one to get before my trip to Paris - sometimes I just can't decide when I'm in a store. Is the Jeanne PM a comfortable bag to carry? I metro to work and often also carry a gym bag, but I love the shape of the Jeanne. I was also thinking of the Okinawa tote b/c its more structured. I usually wear shoulder bags and don't actually have anything that I carry by hand except for my evening bags.
\

winter, here's the other goyard thread that has some pictures of goyard bags! enjoy! :flowers:

P, to remain in your color scheme, maybe do the 2 shades of blue as racing stripes. or something totally opposite the yellow in the color wheel, like say green or orange. something wild and fun! let me know what you think!

Thanks paz! I am so undecisive :cursing:

I think I will pay Eli another visit this week and see what I can come up with :flowers:

My personal favorite among the goyard bags is the Croisiere 35, it is roomy yet lightweight. The adjustable straps make it so much more desirable as you can carry it over yours shoulder :yahoo: , especially if you have kids. I also think that the black with gold model is a great choice because even without the stripes, it already has a contrast design!

since I only have the Okinawa I gotta vote for that one :P I like the shape, but it's not a lightweight bag and digging in it for smth bulky (that lies between smth else) can be a PITA for it is so structured. Anyway, I love the look of it :smile: