Goyard at One Hyde Park

kennethtong

Yes, it's really me.
Nov 21, 2011
My "reveal" of a flawless bag in the best address on earth. I have to admit, I used the bag maybe a few times but far too big and impractical for daily use - I do not know what I was thinking when I bought it - most definitely buying the briefcase looking one (Ambassade?) next - far more useful - was offered the lettering etc. for the bag but didn't have the patience to wait three weeks! Hope you lot enjoy the pictures, it is a real pretty bag - shame it sits in my closet now!

Attachments

• DSCF3024x.jpg
    DSCF3024x.jpg
    389 KB · Views: 1,581
  • IMG_0771.jpg
    IMG_0771.jpg
    406.4 KB · Views: 914
  • IMG_0772.jpg
    IMG_0772.jpg
    398 KB · Views: 939
Sadly I am too busy to travel as much as a I used to - I walked into Goyard (London) saying a need a new bag for a carry on, came away with this. I adore the color, seeing as I am 26 I can get away with it - but an Ambassade is much more useful - will grab it in Blue next time!

kennethtong said:
My "reveal" of a flawless bag in the best address on earth. I have to admit, I used the bag maybe a few times but far too big and impractical for daily use - I do not know what I was thinking when I bought it - most definitely buying the briefcase looking one (Ambassade?) next - far more useful - was offered the lettering etc. for the bag but didn't have the patience to wait three weeks! Hope you lot enjoy the pictures, it is a real pretty bag - shame it sits in my closet now!

It's a beautiful bag