Goyard at One Hyde Park

kennethtong

Yes, it's really me.
Nov 21, 2011
London
My "reveal" of a flawless bag in the best address on earth. I have to admit, I used the bag maybe a few times but far too big and impractical for daily use - I do not know what I was thinking when I bought it - most definitely buying the briefcase looking one (Ambassade?) next - far more useful - was offered the lettering etc. for the bag but didn't have the patience to wait three weeks! Hope you lot enjoy the pictures, it is a real pretty bag - shame it sits in my closet now!

Attachments

kennethtong

Yes, it's really me.
Nov 21, 2011
London
Sad that I don't actually remember, it was the biggest one that you can still carry on as a carry on - either 45 or 55!

Damier Dork

Jan 15, 2010
New York
Congrats! Great color choice. It looks like a 55 based on the length. I use my Boeing more often than I thought on overnight and weekend trips.

kennethtong

Yes, it's really me.
Nov 21, 2011
London
Sadly I am too busy to travel as much as a I used to - I walked into Goyard (London) saying a need a new bag for a carry on, came away with this. I adore the color, seeing as I am 26 I can get away with it - but an Ambassade is much more useful - will grab it in Blue next time!

Daphs

Oct 24, 2011
London, UK
It's beautiful, I love the colour and I think the size is perfect for a carry-on or weekend bag.

Do you live at One Hyde Park?

kennethtong

Yes, it's really me.
Nov 21, 2011
London
I actually still love this brand. When I do use it I notice people stare - maybe cause it is the color, I am definitely not a fan of the boring classic color...

kennethtong

Yes, it's really me.
Nov 21, 2011
London
(Also, this bag is extremely heavy, always funny watching the Airline Hostesses life the bag up into the Storage)

macaroonchica93

That's Cool.
Jul 21, 2011
Malibu, CA
kennethtong said:
My "reveal" of a flawless bag in the best address on earth. I have to admit, I used the bag maybe a few times but far too big and impractical for daily use - I do not know what I was thinking when I bought it - most definitely buying the briefcase looking one (Ambassade?) next - far more useful - was offered the lettering etc. for the bag but didn't have the patience to wait three weeks! Hope you lot enjoy the pictures, it is a real pretty bag - shame it sits in my closet now!
It's a beautiful bag