Goyard Assistance

GoyardGirl

Dec 12, 2010
HELLO GOYARD FANS! I understand how hard it is to get information on Goyard since there is ONLY ONE store in the entire U.S! I work at the San Francisco Goyard store and can provide you with ANY information you lovely Goyard fans may have!!! Please do not hesitate to ask me ANY questions you have! :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
HELLO GOYARD FANS! I understand how hard it is to get information on Goyard since there is ONLY ONE store in the entire U.S! I work at the San Francisco Goyard store and can provide you with ANY information you lovely Goyard fans may have!!! Please do not hesitate to ask me ANY questions you have! :yahoo:

Can we order through you?

Let me remind everyone of our very clear rules.
NO ONE may ever conduct any business here ever. This includes ordering from sales associates who also happen to be members here. Do not use our PM system for any business related questions/issues/orders, etc . . .
No one is allowed to offer to sell to people and you may not advertise here or leave your contact info.
Every member here has the same rules no matter what your job is.

is she allowed to at least give information on current prices, advice about sizes, etc? if so, i think this would be a VERY useful thread for Goyard fans worldwide...as i live 8 hours from the mothership, and at times i feel a bit bad for requesting prices and info about items when i know there are customers in store that require more immediate attention...

oh, after looking at pics of people's customized bags i had a question for you goyardgirl: is it true that the large crown can only be given to royalty? i was considering getting the crown with my initial underneath...

Yes, SA's are allowed to give stock updates, product info, etc. . .
but cannot suggest people contact them to order, or post contact info, etc. . .