Goyard Artois

I can't get enough of the Artois... Last year I bought an MM in black/black and then a grey PM. A few weeks ago, just before Europe started shutting down, I got another PM. I didn't have time to post it, but with all the time I am inside now, finally had some time to post some pics... 1. My 2 black/black Artois (new one with luggage tag on). 2. My family of three. 3. My entire Goyard family.

IMG_3495.JPG IMG_3496.JPG IMG_3497.JPG

I really want an Artois. Does the larger size go over your shoulder easily?
The straps on MM go over the shoulder so easily! Plenty of room even with a winter coat (it’s cold in Berlin). And hey hey- now that we have to walk 2 meters apart, no one bumps into my Goyards anymore at the grocery store (just trying to insert a silly bright side in this sad situation).

It's at the top of the forum
https://forum.purseblog.com/forums/goyard-reference-library.269/

There's a thread for collections and your Artois. I can add threads for colors as well but I can't seem to get this group to participate much lol
Goyard info can be hard to find so I'm hoping more people will share pics, prices, etc. . . in the Library where info is so easy to find.

Thank you. And I love this- your sentiment is so true... I am not as interested in LV as I once was, but their forum is so active and fun that I go there when I need to relax and read non-news.

I will update library/post more over the next week. Thank you again for the thread.

Reactions: Swanky
I can't get enough of the Artois... Last year I bought an MM in black/black and then a grey PM. A few weeks ago, just before Europe started shutting down, I got another PM. I didn't have time to post it, but with all the time I am inside now, finally had some time to post some pics... 1. My 2 black/black Artois (new one with luggage tag on). 2. My family of three. 3. My entire Goyard family.

View attachment 4696301 View attachment 4696302 View attachment 4696303
Just so addictive haha

Reactions: AdidaB
Bought an Artois in London in black/black. Its the best travel bag Ive ever owned.

Used it for a week in London and the bought the Anjou in Orange in Paris.

Ive become addicted to Goyard. Cant remember the name of the toiletry bag, but bought it in NYC.

Reactions: 880 and AdidaB