Goyard Artois

Julide

Ahh Money Penny...
O.G.
Aug 23, 2007
Hello!! I wanted to post some pics of this bag. It is a new design, hopefully there is not another thread started, though I did search. It is called the Amaartois, it comes in three colours, black with black, black with tan and grey. It is like the St Louis and is has a top zipper, it also comes personalized, it is included in the price and it takes about three days. If I remember the SA correctly, Amaartois was the name of Louis brother, but don't quote me as I am jet-lagged and hard of hearing.:lol:Enjoy!!:flowers:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    134.5 KB · Views: 10,427
  • image copy.jpeg
    image copy.jpeg
    137.7 KB · Views: 9,924
  • image copy 2.jpeg
    image copy 2.jpeg
    129 KB · Views: 10,069
Reactions: redkitty
I was reading your post again.

I never heard of personalization included in the bag w/ Goyard, or completion in 3 days.

How did that happen?

It is something that comes with the bag, it maybe a new thing that goyard is trying. But yes the price is for the personalization and it has a very short turnaround. They are a couple of font choices and sizes, not the whole choices but not just a single option either, so more of a semi personalization. Perfect for those who are shopping while in vacation!!:PThe bag is a present for my mother, so I will keep you updated, as she owns pm goyards. I will tell her it's for research purposes!!:lol: