Goyard Artois MM - Color??

1. Hi All, I'm new to TPF but have been on the forums religiously- especially before deciding on a bag.
    **** Looking to purchase my FIRST Goyard this weekend, the Artois MM in NYC. I am torn between Green (leaning towards green most) , Light Blue, Navy, & Red. I figured I go with color since I always play it safe with my other bags and usually get a brown/black.
    Any thoughts, personal experience, reviews on this particular bag are welcome!

2. I ha
    I went in to purchase a color and walked out with the Black/Black St. Louis. I think I want the Gray or orange but am glad I have the Black/Black. Maybe consider the Black/Brown? For me Black is my go to and when I get anything other than it doesn't get used.

3. Did you get the pm or gm

4. Thank you for your input! I have quite a few brown & black bags- ended up going with the special color Green! Super gorgeous in person.. can't wait to get it this week. My very 1st Goyard!

Kayce likes this.
  5. Believe the Artois comes in a PM or MM, went with the larger size, MM- smaller than the Saint Louis GM

glammgal likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice