Goyard Amaartois

1. SHOPBOP The big SALE just launched, with markdowns of 40% on 5,000+ styles, including the designer boutique! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NET-A-PORTER NAP's annual Spring/Summer sale is now live, save up to 50% on their designer inventory! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The bag arrived!! This is the smaller one. And a shot of my 12" MacBook in its case along with some papers behind it. IMG_1492794646.934764.jpg IMG_1492794681.348960.jpg

2. Congratulations, jng2b!! Great choice plus your MacBook fits!:tup:

3. Hi! I'm wondering if anyone has the newer MM size and if so, any reviews or mod shots? Thanks in advance!

4. There is a new post on purseblog, check it out!
    http://www.purseblog.com/goyard/goyard-artois-tote/

REAHKHAYE and chloebagfreak like this.
  5. #230 Jun 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
    Deleted comment

6. I ordered the St. Louis GM from BG in NYC. I did a lot of research on the bag, but was underwhelmed by how flimsy it felt and how it doesn't stand up on its own. The bag has had its tags on for a month as I have been debating on sending it back. I want a new neverfull type bag and I love the goyard monogram, but I can't justify the price with the lack of function and durability of the St. Louis. The original info I read on the Artois seemed too small, but the MM seems ideal. I hope I get the chance to get to NYC to try it on.

7. Would a 15inch MacBook Pro fit inside the Artois MM? thank you so much in advance :flowers:

8. Hi how is your bag holding up? Do you have any cracks on the handles and are the corners holding up well since there's leather reinforced?

9. Hi how is your bag holding up? Do you have any cracks on the handles and are the corners holding up well since there's leather reinforced?

10. I have some cracks on the base of my handles. I've had it less than a year.

11. Oh that's unfortunate "/ are the cracks like the same issues with the LV neverfull in the damper ebene? Or are they much worse? I'd hope the artois handle cracks are like the St. Louis

12. Yes, my MBP 15 fits perfectly into the Artois MM.

13. My MM just came. I'm loving it. I posted pictures in another thread.

14. Here are a couple of mod shots of the Artois MM! I'm 5'4" and 116 lbs.
    FullSizeRender (4).jpg FullSizeRender (5).jpg

15. love your bag! Can you tell me if Goyard still requires mandatory personalization on the artois?

Thank you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice