Goyard Artois

I went to the SF boutique and they told me that the LA and NYC boutiques are the only places the Artois is available outside of Paris, but they have limited inventory. My aunt was able to help us get them in Paris with no problem though!
Would you mind sharing the Paris pricing please? Thank you!

Could someone make a comparison between the Artois and the St.Louis PM? Is the Artois a lot smaller than the St Louis?
Dear @sbelle shared the comparison you want earlier in this thread: http://forum.purseblog.com/threads/goyard-amaartois.853600/page-8#post-28587561

I finally bit the bullet after reading up on Goyard here. Thanks Ladies. I should be getting my Artois in a couple of weeks. It's coming from the NYC store. Will do a reveal when it gets here. This forum is excellent for making decisions on what type of bag to get.

Many thanks!

Reactions: R8ted_mmm
I got the classic color, black with tan handles. I was so debating whether to get the St. Louis but I think I will get that instead for my daughter. I'm really excited to get it.
Hey, I did not like it one bit. I returned it. It was just . . . not for me. It's a great bag though but the shape turned me off. I am eyeing a Bally's Tote instead.

Hey, I did not like it one bit. I returned it. It was just . . . not for me. It's a great bag though but the shape turned me off. I am eyeing a Bally's Tote instead.
Oh no......what didn't you like about it? I was thinking of ordering one. I love my St Louis, red, but want a black G and thought I'd get a different style. Anxious to hear your thoughts.

Oh no......what didn't you like about it? I was thinking of ordering one. I love my St Louis, red, but want a black G and thought I'd get a different style. Anxious to hear your thoughts.
it's a nice bag but I was not attracted to the unstructured look. You might like though but it was not for me.
The material seemed pretty thin to me. I would probably pay for a used one or go for a Neverfull instead.

I just bought an Artois in sky blue from SF store. I haven't checked purseforum for so long that I didn't know that there's an MM size already. I was initially going to buy the Marquises but it's only available in yellow and red. The bigger Artois is a dream! Finally, a zippered big tote that is as light as the St. Louis! I didn't get a picture though. I left it for my initials to be painted on. So happy with my new bag!
To those interested, last colors left in SF are Bordeaux, yellow, and (I think) orange.

Reactions: OneMoreDay