Goyard Amaartois

1. Hello!! I wanted to post some pics of this bag. It is a new design, hopefully there is not another thread started, though I did search. It is called the Amaartois, it comes in three colours, black with black, black with tan and grey. It is like the St Louis and is has a top zipper, it also comes personalized, it is included in the price and it takes about three days. If I remember the SA correctly, Amaartois was the name of Louis brother, but don't quote me as I am jet-lagged and hard of hearing.:lol:Enjoy!!:flowers:

image.jpeg image copy.jpeg image copy 2.jpeg
    redkitty likes this.
  2. Wow I love this! Afraid to find out the cost... :o

3. I am so sorry:shame:the price is 950 Euros.

4. Is that for the PM size?

Love the new design. The reinforced corners are a good extra!

5. Love this bag, thanks for sharing. Hope your trip was fun.

6. #6 Jan 31, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
    It only comes in one size, that I know of.:flowers:Yes! Love the corners too!

Yes it is like the PM St Louis, for size comparison.

7. I'm so happy to share!:flowers:And yes, my trip was fun!!:biggrin:

8. LOVE IT. Annoyed though, since I just ordered a St Louis two weeks ago...

9. Ooooooo! What did you get?:biggrin:

10. I think this bag is only available in Paris for now. Oops, looks like you might be there.

11. Really? I did not realize that it was only available in Paris...darn. Should have bought another one!!!:P

12. Hmm well could be worse. Not that much more than a st. Louis with personalization right?

13. Love it! Thanks for posting

14. I was reading your post again.

I never heard of personalization included in the bag w/ Goyard, or completion in 3 days.

How did that happen?

15. It is something that comes with the bag, it maybe a new thing that goyard is trying. But yes the price is for the personalization and it has a very short turnaround. They are a couple of font choices and sizes, not the whole choices but not just a single option either, so more of a semi personalization. Perfect for those who are shopping while in vacation!!:PThe bag is a present for my mother, so I will keep you updated, as she owns pm goyards. I will tell her it's for research purposes!!:lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice