Gotta Love Ebay ... Check out this bag...

i'm sure you can find creative uses for the hole. like if you're a cigarette smoker, this bag would be perfect for you! you can feed all your cigarettes through the hole and it could be your dispenser of sorts. i can see this working for knitters in a similar fashion. knit on the bus! but keep all the yarn and bothersome accessories in your bag! for those of you who can't leave home without your small pets like hamsters and guinea pigs, you no longer have to worry about them suffocating to death! not only can you close your bag to protect yourself against pickpocketing, but your pet will still be able to breathe. let's turn lemons into lemon meringue pie, shall we?

:roflmfao: kim you crack me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
isn't this a relist for that poor little bag? :sad:

I know this is crazy, but I'm tempted to get this bag just to see what I could do to fix it. I have some sort of obsession with fixer-uppers...that or I'm just crazy. :sweatdrop:

i'm sure you can find creative uses for the hole. like if you're a cigarette smoker, this bag would be perfect for you! you can feed all your cigarettes through the hole and it could be your dispenser of sorts. i can see this working for knitters in a similar fashion. knit on the bus! but keep all the yarn and bothersome accessories in your bag! for those of you who can't leave home without your small pets like hamsters and guinea pigs, you no longer have to worry about them suffocating to death! not only can you close your bag to protect yourself against pickpocketing, but your pet will still be able to breathe. let's turn lemons into lemon meringue pie, shall we?

:roflmfao::roflmfao: