Gotta Love Ebay ... Check out this bag...

Nov 8, 2006
http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Marc-...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I quote

BEAUTIFUL HOT PINK
MARC JACOBS HANDBAG
BLah blah blah blah blah
HAS A CIGARETTE HOLE IN THE BACK :wtf:(SEE PHOTO), AND NEEDS TO BE CLEANED ON THE INSIDE. THERE IS SOME MINOR WEAR AROUND THE EDGES, BUT IS STILL A GREAT PURSE!!"

It really cracked me up seeing the picture with the HUGE cigaratte hole .... :faint:

It makes me wonder

A) what the owner was thinking or doing that allowed the bag to sizzling on a cigarette. I baby all my bags so much and except in emergency situations, they sit on my lap or on a chair :shrugs:

B) What the buyer is going to do with that huge cigarette hole!?!?

Do you think you can bring this to MJ boutique and go "erm i burned my bag, can you fix it for me? " :okay:

I'm sure it can fixed -- have you ever seen that Seen on TV product that repairs leather, vinyl, etc? It's like some kinda of patch that matches the leather/color -- While I'm sure most of us wouldn't do it, if the bag is cheap enough, why not try it? I'm sure there's a way to fix it somehow and even if there isn't -- the hole's on the back (is it all the way thru?), so someone who wants a designer/MJ bag but can't otherwise afford one, might finally get the chance

lol... someone might get a really good deal out of it, they will just have to make sure they always hold it against their body and not let the backside show! It was probably a social smoker and one drunken night...I bet they were sad. Poor bag :sad:

LOLOLOL

CAlling 911... gunshot victim .... in terrible shape, gunshot wound through back
All pink

Dispatcher: All pink???

CAller: yes all pink. Immediate surgery required!! You have pink leather??

Dispatcher: Leather???

CAller: yes my pink bag needs to be cleansed with saline and patched back NOW!!!

i'm sure you can find creative uses for the hole. like if you're a cigarette smoker, this bag would be perfect for you! you can feed all your cigarettes through the hole and it could be your dispenser of sorts. i can see this working for knitters in a similar fashion. knit on the bus! but keep all the yarn and bothersome accessories in your bag! for those of you who can't leave home without your small pets like hamsters and guinea pigs, you no longer have to worry about them suffocating to death! not only can you close your bag to protect yourself against pickpocketing, but your pet will still be able to breathe. let's turn lemons into lemon meringue pie, shall we?

i'm sure you can find creative uses for the hole. like if you're a cigarette smoker, this bag would be perfect for you! you can feed all your cigarettes through the hole and it could be your dispenser of sorts. i can see this working for knitters in a similar fashion. knit on the bus! but keep all the yarn and bothersome accessories in your bag! for those of you who can't leave home without your small pets like hamsters and guinea pigs, you no longer have to worry about them suffocating to death! not only can you close your bag to protect yourself against pickpocketing, but your pet will still be able to breathe. let's turn lemons into lemon meringue pie, shall we?

LMAO! :roflmfao:

Oh the shame of it, I have it on my watch list! Its such a pretty colour. Am I really the only one who thought I could stick a brooch over it (or something) if it went at a really cheap price?

Heck, this bag is in great condition when compared to the ones I saw at Last Chance today. Seriously, how does one spend the money to buy a stam and then drag it behind their car for a few months (nothing else would explain the condition of some of these poor bags...) and then RETURN it??? The cigarette bullet hole doesn't have anything on those bags LOL.

^^ tad this is soo funny:roflmfao: