Gotta Getta GAUCHO!

Maintenance, price and size aside... I want to make my decision SOLELY based on which bag has the most STYLE. Until recently so many of my bags have been boring and "safe." These days I wanna live a little on the wild side! :wlae:So it's gotta be the Blanc right?

Oh wow I love them both now I'm really dying for a Gaucho.Like someone else said its ageless.Your never too old for a hot handbag.I am glad your gonna walk on the wild side and take a chance with the Blanc.

:heart:Love you guys, love this forum! :heart: I'm gonna hunt down a Blanc large tote in the stores this 4th of July holiday weekend and if I can't find a lower price... I'm gonna order it thru Diabro! :yahoo:Yippeee!!! :yahoo:

p.s. I found out that the "chick" next to Jessica is Delphine Arnault who, according to Wikipedia, "is a billionaire French businesswoman with the LVMH luxury goods conglomerate and the daughter of Bernard Arnault"! How I would love to be HER!

UPDATE: Nevermind... I am NOT buying the Blanc Gaucho large zip tote from Diabro :sweatdrop:

I saw this exact bag at a Dior Boutique on Sunday and it is HUMONGOUS! Way too large to carry everyday. It's more like an overnight bag, really.

The Blanc medium zip tote seemed like a perfect size when I tried it on, but it's not on sale as of yet (full price $1620). I tried this size on in Blue and Red - fits on shoulder nicely and looks good from the forearm.

At the very least, I'm so glad I saw these bags IRL!