Gotta Get You A Makeup Clutch!!

1. I love my city bag, but I got a makeup clutch that is TDF!!! Highly recommend you contact Bal. NY and have them send you pics!!!!

The leather is gorgeous and it is the perfect size to carry as a clutch for a night out; fits great in the city!!!!
    I LOVE IT!!! :yes:

2. Which color did you get? Pics please :smile:

3. ^ What color, and pictures please! I just got a beautiful 04 Grey one and am waiting for a ice blue in the mail. I've been obsessed with accessories lately! I know what you mean about them being just perfect for your Bbag.

4. What color did you get? can you post pics?
    I love the makeup clutch! want one but can never decide on the color :drool:

5. hahah winterpearls we think alike!!

6. I have it in Rouge and I just bought one in Cornflower. LOVE them. Now I want to find the travel case that zacorey likes...its a chubby little thing and too cute for words!

7. i love them sooo much, how much are they??

8. I've been waiting for a rouge-vif make up clutch. I think they're around $465.

9. Please post pictures!!!! I want to see! I love B clutches very much!

10. please post pics!

11. agreed - I have a magenta make up clutch that I adore !!!!

12. I'm dying for a magenta clutch. Any chance of finding one other then eBay??

13. Does any of the US stores deliver to CANADA?

14. I scored mine from luvpurse off of eBay. Just got lucky !!!!

15. I love my make-up clutch. I got it in Rouge VIF.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice