Gotemba's bv outlet experience

I have been to Gotemba 3-4 times over the last few years. Bv outlet there has never been really kind to me in terms of the classic inventory. I recall seeing a few large or medium venetas but with prints on them ie the seasonal pieces. There are of course RTW and some shoes but its not heavily stocked. In my experience, Gotemba outlet prices are nowhere as good as USA outlets.

Hi, then maybe it is not worthwhile to make a special trip there, right? I saw posting of the inventory from US outlets..and really good at least to me:biggrin:

I have been to Gotemba 3-4 times over the last few years. Bv outlet there has never been really kind to me in terms of the classic inventory. I recall seeing a few large or medium venetas but with prints on them ie the seasonal pieces. There are of course RTW and some shoes but its not heavily stocked. In my experience, Gotemba outlet prices are nowhere as good as USA outlets.

IMHO I would go to Gotemba if there are brands there which interest you eg tsumori chisato and many good jap brands have outlets there (gap, jimmy choo etc have outlets too) and you want a spot of shopping done at prices lower than Jap dept stores. I wouldn't go to Gotemba just for BV lest you get disappointed big time.

:okay:

IMHO I would go to Gotemba if there are brands there which interest you eg tsumori chisato and many good jap brands have outlets there (gap, jimmy choo etc have outlets too) and you want a spot of shopping done at prices lower than Jap dept stores. I wouldn't go to Gotemba just for BV lest you get disappointed big time.

Hi everybody, this is an update on the inventories for Gotemba Outlet. They have just received the stocks for last season colors ie sunset, turquois for Veneta, Campana, etc. Plus many other bags and colors for up to 50% off. They also have many wallets too. Didnt have the time to RTW though.

Was at Gotemba outlet earlier this year and i feel there wasn't much selections and colors. I feel the pricing was rather high as well, given that its an outlet.