Got waitlisted for Amarante Heart & Gold Miroir Heart!

Thank you so much for posting this info!! I had been calling & going by LV for the past few days and everyone was making me feel like i was bonkers bc noone knew what i was asking about:cursing:....

i gave up hope of getting one honestly:shame:

but you inspired me to ask one more time...so i just called and they finally knew what i was talking about :yahoo:and put me down on the WL!:happydance:!!
they said Jan 11 release date!!

oh and hearing its super cute made me all the more excited!! thanks for all the info!!

I heard on here it was all 3 pomme, amarante & Violette with lock and keys little charms, my store hasn't confirmed if they are coming yet but I listed for both miroir hearts and both cosmetic purses

So all of them will be $375 each, as well as the cosmetic case.

Colors for vernis: pomme amour, new violette, and the amarante :drool:

Silver & gold heart miroir coin purse.

So which should I choose?

I have a question. Is this red coin purse the same color as the new pomme amour coin purse which will be released soon? If not, I'll have to get it on ebay. I'm beginning to collect these heart and i'll not be missing out.

dsc04702_copy.jpg

So all of them will be $375 each, as well as the cosmetic case.

Colors for vernis: pomme amour, new violette, and the amarante :drool:

Silver & gold heart miroir coin purse.

So which should I choose?

I have a question. Is this red coin purse the same color as the new pomme amour coin purse which will be released soon? If not, I'll have to get it on ebay. I'm beginning to collect these heart and i'll not be missing out.

dsc04702_copy.jpg

pomme will be the same colour but the charms are different

The heart is coming out in red? :nuts: I thought it was only coming out in gold & silver mirroir and violette vernis. Can we preorder? I didn't know they do that. I'm going to have to call for the red one as well now and try to get them to preorder for me rather than waitlist!! Thanks for the update on the colors.

Yes they are coming out in Red, Amarante, Gold and Silver. Red & Amarante have charms, gold and silver don't. I don't see it available in Violette, they have a list (with item codes) which shows only these four for heart.