Got Trevi spotted today

Jun 15, 2006
Today I took my trevi out for it's first outing I went to the only designer store in my city (yes I have only one no chanel, vuiton etc but it does have gucci, dior & fendi) any way here I was browsing and one of the males SA's say's I love you bag that is new isn't it?
I replied yes it's Vuitton. he replies yes the trevi PM isn't it about £700 it brand new just out it's fabulous

I said yes I just got it from Paris, Lv bags are the only one that really do it for me.

He said I know what you mean the designs, materials and they never go on sale ( he also said he used to work for Vuitton) he showed me the MJ stam but I don't like it.

Honestly I was floored that someone even regonised it as Vuitton never mind knew all the intimate details, I should have gave the TPF address I think he'll like it here, maybe I'll recruit him, my last SA went back to Italy so I need a new one LOL

Label, such a fun story! I love it when unexpectedly people are super knowledgeable and interested in LV just like we all are, it is a great surprise. Congrats on the Trevi, such a fab bag!

Except for the obvious mono bags, very few people ever recognize LV bags. It always makes me feel good when I get a comment especially from and SA in a store. Congrats! That is one beautiful bag and it deserves lots of attention.

Haha thats a cute story! It feels good when others can appreciate a beautiful bag, especially a male and even more because he knew all the details!!!

PS - Love the Trevi!!

I think that's wonderful that you got a compliment on the Trevi, congrats! Especially since it's a new bag in a subtle LV pattern. Shows that good taste is spreading.