Got to play with the Medor clutch today!

Pepper, congratulations! Raisin Box is gorgeous.

I can't wait to see the Medor in person. HG, I think Parchemin would look great on you. I've only seen partial pictures of you, but judging from the color of your hair and skintone, you'd look fab in that color. I also remember your "action pics" of a winter-white ensemble. If you can rock that, you can definitely rock a Parchemin Medor. Good luck! BTW, did you ever get your Kelly Elan? Let me guess, Black Box with GH, right?
Still waiting on the Elan.

I hoped to find one in a "hot color" here... all they had are the one you had and the one i have... I di not want to copy you, in case you visit and we go out together... but was sad to leave it here, there was just the one of yours... SO my new skin tone is green, (with envy) you look amazing with yours though!

Looked at it at the F24 store... it is amazing, roomy, elegant, and so beautiful, I fit almost everything I had in my 25 cm birkin into it, and it still looked good! Thanx for the inspiration Hermesgroupie...this is next on my shopping list!;):P you are the best!:tender:

I saw a black one in Ala Moana. It was so much bigger than I imagined it to be. It is such a beautiful clutch, just a little too big for me.

Pepper - Your raisin box is gorgeous!!!

Pepper i Totally adore your choice ...
ENJOY ur clutch its gorgeous

i got the Black Box leather with GH Medor clutch last night
and i Adore it !!..
i'll be posting pictures soon ..

Last edited: