Got to go shopping by myself today!

Jul 3, 2006
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404695928.372411.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404695952.060962.jpg

Didn't have daughters along. Yay! Didn't end up with neverful though. That's for next time. Ha ha! Going to be having some knee surgery soon so decided to get a cross body. This fits my insolite. Yippee. And I couldn't resist the navy denim shawl. Back to ban island.

Nice. I have this one as well, along with the Eva strap I purchased for use with it and my Millas. The Favorite is quite versatile and can hold quite a bit. It will definitely be helpful after knee surgery. I had a total knee replacement last summer, and acl recon (same knee) back in '98. Hope you have a good recovery after surgery. Enjoy the Favorite.
Ps. Plse let me know what u think of the shawl. Haven't pulled the plug on a shawl yet.

I have the Eva and I hardly use the strap. I am also planning to get the Favorite sometime next week. Is it better with the Eva strap than what it came with? thanks

I am new to the forum and I'm not sure where to post this question. I bought a LV Batignolles Horizontal on a website and the date code is SA3089, which according to the LV date code reference, means the bag was made in Italy. However, the leather tag under the zipper in the interior says "made in France". Can it be made in Italy and have made in France on the bag? I'm wondering because I'm concerned it is not authentic. It has no leather smell at all, which is odd because it looks like it has not been used, which also concerns me. Sorry if I'm in the wrong place posting this!!