Got to go shopping by myself today!

I have the Eva and I hardly use the strap. I am also planning to get the Favorite sometime next week. Is it better with the Eva strap than what it came with? thanks
The Eva strap is longer and has two clasps. The strap the favorite comes with is slightly shorter, has a clasp on one end, and a 'loop through' on the other end with attaches to the favorites hardware. Personal preference really as to whether one chooses to use the Eva strap as opposed to the strap it comes with. Unless you have the Eva, the Eva strap will be an extra cost.

Nice. I have this one as well, along with the Eva strap I purchased for use with it and my Millas. The Favorite is quite versatile and can hold quite a bit. It will definitely be helpful after knee surgery. I had a total knee replacement last summer, and acl recon (same knee) back in '98. Hope you have a good recovery after surgery. Enjoy the Favorite.

Ps. Plse let me know what u think of the shawl. Haven't pulled the plug on a shawl yet.

So good to talk to someone else that had knee surgery. I tore my ACL and meniscus both. Not looking forward to the surgery to be honest.

This is actually my second shawl. I have the monogram shawl in Carolina blue but it doesn't go with as much as this one will I think. I love their shawls. I actually get more compliments on the shawls than my bags. I wore the denim shawl out of the store and it got mentioned everywhere I went. They are wonderful. Don't be afraid of them. Yes, they can snag, but you honestly don't notice it when worn.

I have the Eva and I hardly use the strap. I am also planning to get the Favorite sometime next week. Is it better with the Eva strap than what it came with? thanks

I like the Eva strap much better. I don't like the favorite strap because one side doesn't have a clip. I think it looks nice with a pretty brass clip on both sides.

Thanks for the response. I have a photo of the denim one saved in my iPhoto's on my phone. I've always wondered if they start to feel hot around the neck in the warmer months. My thought is they are prob wonderful to have when you go in stores in the summer when the ac can get cool.
Dunno if you've had surgery before...
Regarding surgery recovery...remember ice is your friend....as much and as often as you can will help recovery big time, and drinking tons of water to flush out all the junk. Expect throbbing first couple of days, it'll feel pretty heavy. Also, it would be helpful to have a 'robe belt' or rubber work out band to help raise your leg in and out of bed. Do take advantage of the physical therapy afterwards if possible. Being unbalanced in the leg muscles (from atrophy after surgery) can cause alignment and back issues later. A big hand to the surgeon and his team. I'm still in awe (and grateful to) of all those folks who 'fixed' me.
Feel free to ask any questions about it.

I love your choices!! Esp. the blue denim shawl! I am still avoiding it baecause of the fear of visible pulled threads, but I love it.
Congrats on both!