Got time for a 'tease???

She's sooo pretty. I think the lining goes nice with it though....very complementary, and much better than some lining combos I've seen especially for the inside of some wallets.

I love the lacing especially - and I agree, the two ergos aren't too similar that you can't justify having them both! I'd love to see a modeling pic too though:okay::woohoo:

Thanks everyone - I guess I don't dislike the pink lining, but I was thinking "ooooh - tattersall!!!!!" My SA and I even talked about it because I told her I thought I remembered seeing a picture on here that looked like it had pink lining. I think I can get used to it though!!!

If anything, the color is closer to my plum patent bleecker tote than anything else. And sorry, no modeling pix tonight....I had to switch between dead batteries to get enough juice to get these pictures!

See what I mean about the colors??? Are these colors too similar??? The styles are different, of course, and I love them both, but I don't know if it's too much in the same color family. Opinions??

P8210100.jpg

P6110121.jpg

I don't think it has made it to the website yet. Right now, I am thinking that the bleecker will be my "work bag" and the ergo will be my "go out" bag - for shopping, running out to dinner, etc. I won't take the tags off immediately though...I am going to give it a couple of days.