Got this today, what do you think?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Got this black color block amanda for my mom today. She's been wanting a patent for a while, and this one is just perfect. Liked the salmon, but the black is more practical. what do you ladies think?

Attached Files:

2. wow! thats gorgeous! it looks plum almost.

3. I've want that bag so badly. I think its gorgeous and the black is a classic color. You're so nice to get this for your mom.

4. Ooo la la, very bold and striking!

5. What a FAB gift!

6. Gorgeous, classic, & a fabulous gift!

7. It's really pretty and I think she will love it. :heart:

8. OMG what a DD you are!!! Yes..it's perfect...very classy...she will love it ...even more b/c it came from you!! Let us know how she likes it!! Fab choice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Wow..pretty bag..She will love it!!

10. Love it. I think it is perfect. How very, very sweet of you. I hope my daughters buy me MJ one day! I love the patent leather.

11. ^hmm... I don't think OP is a girl... I thought a boy?? Maybe I am wrong, if so, sorry!

I think the bag is absolutely lovely. This will be great for all seasons, and I think perfect for any age. What a fabulous gift! I hope she loves it!! I love your avatar as well, so adorable!!

12. I think it is a great looking bag. It is a classic patent bag, but so unique to what you normally see in patent bags. I think your mom will love it and wear it well for years to come!!

13. looooooooooooove it!

14. What a lucky Mom you have!! I love the Amanda...it's just gorgeous! Great gift!!:tup:

15. I'm a mom and would DEFINATELY love that classy bag!!! - Great, timeless choice!