Got this Gucci Flora....50% off!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I started a thread a few weeks ago about this bag & whether I should get it.. I has been on sale at Bergdorf's for $973 from $1,390. Glad I waited... Today my wonderful SA from Bergdorf's calls me & says it's going 50% tomorrow, $695! & she's holding one for me. Of course I jumped on it! Keeping fingers crossed I like it :biggrin:

BGV3274_mp.jpg
  2. Great deal - and that means that other bags will be on sale tomorrow too! They must be timing it with Saks!

3. Congrats! that bag is pretty!! I love it. Totally perfect for summer. yay!!! :biggrin:

4. Wow, what a steal and a pretty bag! Hope ya like it

5. I'm glad that you got a great bag that you have been wanting and that you have such a nice SA to help you. That makes everyone happy!

6. Great price and cute bag! I love the Flora print, so pretty!

7. Thanks girls! Yes, Bergdorf's is having a second markdown tomorrow so NM probably will to.. I know it's happening in-store but I think it will be on the websites as well~

8. NM is doing an additional 25% off exisiting sale prices starting on Friday--I think that might work out to 50% off the original price...

9. great deal, congrats! the flower pattern is so great for summer!

10. pictures please :smile: i want to see how it looks in real

11. acegirl, it's gorgeous! congrats! and yes-please post pics with you wearing it!

12. Well, I had a glitch with the bag:sad: Get this...the SA called & told me the bag was going to be 50% original price as I originally posted. I confirmed it was going to be like $695 & she said yes. 2 days later, she emails be & says "Oops, the bag didn't have another markdown but I sent it to you anyway to see" I'm like WTF!? SO, she charged my CC for $980, which was first mark down price from $1375 original retail but I told her in an earlier email, I didn't want to spend $1K on this bag. I only wanted it if it would be marked down even more, which is why I was so excited in my OP. The SA is nice enough but wouldn't you be a bit miffed if an SA took it upon themselves to charge your CC for more than what you authorize them to without asking first? Anyway, I told her I would be sending it back ASAP, which is what I did. I opened up the box & made a copy of the receipt (didn't even unwrap the bag) & returned it back to her. I just got my credit for it today. Anyway, I'm bummed. I would have loved it for $695 but not so much for $980.:noworry:

13. I am soooo sorry this happened.

I would have been so disappointed if the expected discount failed to come through. $300 is alot of money.

I wonder why she didn't let you know there was no second markdown before she sent it to you? Plus it's a hassle to send it back, plus the cost of postage.

I'm bummed for you too.

14. Thanks! I think she got the idea to never do that again without asking! I wasn't rude to her but I was "to the point" ;)

15. Good for you! It's sometimes hard to let someone know that they made a mistake without being rude- but I'm glad she got your point.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice