got the turnlock belt bag!

Jul 16, 2006
I visited Mulberry Amsterdam yesterday to check out the new Fall/Winter 09 collection. It was fab! They had a purple silver hardware ostrich bays that was TDF :P And the burnt orange Daria clutch the manager showed me was just as fab, as was the large E/W suede croc print bayswater. I got the belt with the small turnlock bag on it for my 3 month study trip to Egypt in october, to put my wallet and phone in so I can wear the rest of my stuff in a backpack. I also got an orangy red congo heart keyring :yahoo:As I was about to leave the store I spotted a customer buying an oak Bays...that was the bag that first got me into Mulberry, and I don't even own one...So I am planning on finally getting one when I get back from Egypt in January :graucho: Will post pics of my haul from yesterday soon!

I love the look of the belt bag on the website, v useful for carrying valuables extra securely. Is it lined?
Can't wait to see pics, congrats on your new additions! X

The leather is the same as on my Mitzy, the lining is the same as that of the Shimmy. Overall I quite like it, but the leather has that terrible 'cheap' smell, perhaps because it was still fully wrapped in plastic and stuffed inside its box when I got it - I do hope that smell will disappear. Also, it has a tag inside that says 'made in china'...I'm not too pleased about that either, but hey, if the leather is as durable as that of my mitzy I guess I shouldn't care too much.

Attachments

• turnlock belt 1.jpg
    turnlock belt 1.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 86
  • turnlock belt 2.jpg
    turnlock belt 2.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 77
  • turnlock belt 3.jpg
    turnlock belt 3.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 68
  • turnlock belt 4.jpg
    turnlock belt 4.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 66
And some pics of the heart keyring - I bought it to go on my oak ledbury, but the colours don't match, so I put it on my Mitzy hobo. The colour on the first (left) pic is the most true to life, it is very orangy red - just perfect!

Attachments

• heart keyring mitzy hobo 1.jpg
    heart keyring mitzy hobo 1.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 69
  • heart keyring mitzy hobo 2.jpg
    heart keyring mitzy hobo 2.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 64