Got the new Juicy Floral bag !

speedysteph

Dec 29, 2005
I preordered this bag from Saks and it arrived on this past Saturday. Its the Juicy Couture Floral bag from the spring line. I've never really liked Juicy bags but I thought this one was cute and the $175 price was good for a pretty good sized bag. I got a new cell phone and it matches so I had to put it in the pic, too :lol:

Its made of the terry cloth material w/embroidery and soft metallic gold leather trim. Drawstring/magnetic closure. The tassels are really soft leather and have dark brown wood trim. The inside is cute- I like the phone and lipgloss pockets and zipper trim. Didn't come w/a dustbag. I think its really cute- I think it will look nice w/a dark brown shirt and denim skirt or jeans for spring.

-Stephanie

Attachments

• juicybag1.JPG
    juicybag1.JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 88
  • juicybag2.JPG
    juicybag2.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 89
  • juicybag3.JPG
    juicybag3.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 42
  • juicybag4.JPG
    juicybag4.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 46
  • juicybag5.JPG
    juicybag5.JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 72
That is just too cute, and it looks like a really good size, I was afraid it was going to be really tiny ! Uh oh.. I believe I am tempted !

I love the bag. I think its very pretty but I don't like that they write juicy on their bags. If it didn't say juicy I would be more likely to buy it. I don't know why but it turns me off. I love the flowers of the bag and the shape. Is that shape comfortable?