Got the new Juicy Floral bag !

1. I preordered this bag from Saks and it arrived on this past Saturday. Its the Juicy Couture Floral bag from the spring line. I've never really liked Juicy bags but I thought this one was cute and the $175 price was good for a pretty good sized bag. I got a new cell phone and it matches so I had to put it in the pic, too :lol:

Its made of the terry cloth material w/embroidery and soft metallic gold leather trim. Drawstring/magnetic closure. The tassels are really soft leather and have dark brown wood trim. The inside is cute- I like the phone and lipgloss pockets and zipper trim. Didn't come w/a dustbag. I think its really cute- I think it will look nice w/a dark brown shirt and denim skirt or jeans for spring.

-Stephanie

juicybag1.JPG juicybag2.JPG juicybag3.JPG juicybag4.JPG juicybag5.JPG
  2. It's very un-juicy, which is definitely a good thing in this case. I think it's really cute, love the flowers.

3. I love it! The inside is soooo adorable! "hello" hahaha! Perfect size too, it looks great on you!

4. Very nice!!! It looks good on you!

5. Thank you! At first I thought it looked too big on me (I'm used to carrying a LV pochette) but its growing on me and I really like it.

6. Cute bag!Congrats.

7. thanks!

8. love your purse. OMG, I was about to buy the same purse, and phone!!!!!But I decided to order another juicy bag.

9. Very cute!

10. the flowers are so cute and feminine!

11. That is just too cute, and it looks like a really good size, I was afraid it was going to be really tiny ! Uh oh.. I believe I am tempted !

12. Its only $175.. That's like the price of a LV keychain and you'd be getting a whole purse! (i'm such an enabler) :biggrin:

13. Looks great on you!

14. OMG that's cute. I wonder if elux has them?

15. I love the bag. I think its very pretty but I don't like that they write juicy on their bags. If it didn't say juicy I would be more likely to buy it. I don't know why but it turns me off. I love the flowers of the bag and the shape. Is that shape comfortable?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice