got the new Chyc bag ~ plus there's another one on page 6!

May 23, 2006
The new fall Chyc shoulder bags finally arrived at YSL in New York yesterday and the black was overnighted to me! :biggrin:

This is the larger size, measures about 11" wide x 7.5" high x 3" deep. The shoulder drop is about 12". It has three interior compartments plus a zipped interior pocket. The wide leather strap is comfortable to wear and seems easy to keep up on the shoulder. The leather is textured in a tweed pattern that seems very durable.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Chyc a.JPG
    Chyc a.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 8,800
  • Chyc d.JPG
    Chyc d.JPG
    78.6 KB · Views: 7,993
  • Chyc e.JPG
    Chyc e.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 8,299
  • Chyc f.JPG
    Chyc f.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 7,948
  • Chyc g.JPG
    Chyc g.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 7,730
Last edited:
Here is a "modeling pic" from the YSL runway show lol

attachment.php

Below is the smaller size Chyc bag from Saks. It measures about 9" wide... Notice how the flap goes all the way down the front, but on my larger size, the flap goes about two-thirds of the way...

attachment.php

Last edited:
Also, I recently bought a small Downtown during the Saks sale in green embossed suede. I love this size; its perfect and holds about as much as my large Muse. (I got rid of my large Downtown earlier this year because it was just too big.)

attachment.php

Attachments

• Yves Saint Laurent Downtown in green.JPG
    Yves Saint Laurent Downtown in green.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 4,594
i really like the chyc! the shape is so much more structured that most of the other bags ysl has out, it's refreshing in that way, i feel like you'll get a good amount of use out of it

^Thank you hautehippie61 and Zoe Bradley! :flowers: I think I'll get a ton of use out of the Chyc bag. So glad I got it. And I'm dying to pull the trigger on ordering some of the cute matching accessories on YSL.com!!!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

It's gorgeous! It looks so classic and timeless, it's vintage but still modern. Congrats! Looking at it makes me want one, but I'm still on the search for my muse two...

^ It's lovely I know :girlsigh: but I'm still searching for the multicolour from 08, I refuse to give up until I have it hehe
I love the accessories from this latest line, and Cosmopolitan that green downtown is fabulous, the colour and pattern make it so interesting!

OMG Cosmopolitan, the stock photos don't do this bag justice. I love love her. Please tell me you're getting those sandals, they are so cute.

Thanks for sharing, congrats on beautiful bag.