got the new Chyc bag ~ plus there's another one on page 6!

Congrats!! They are lovely! The textured leather on the chyc is simply beautiful. I have my heart set on the brown version of your bag. Fingers crossed I can actually find it at the boutique.

^If you want one you should call a YSL boutique right away. :yes: The New York store was only expecting a limited quantity and they had a lot of phone calls for the bag before it arrived. Saks and luisaviaroma have it on pre-order but I think they are both the smaller size...

oh my, the Chyc bag is really pretty! love the textured leather. I'm liking that this retro-ish style bag is back. The Y on this bag is so simple and chic.

great Downtown bag too, I have bought and sold the downtown in large twice. I like the style so much. I agree, the smaller size is great, especially if you don't have a lot to carry around.

^Thank you vesna, love2shop_26, and Awwgeez.

Sorry love2shop_26, I've never done tPF modeling pics and never will. Curious to hear whether you find one at NM. So far the only online retailers with the Chyc bag available for preorder are Saks and LVR.