Got the Mini Nikki in seafoam...

Hisgeekygrrrl

Dreamer of dreams
O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
I got her today...what do you think of her? On one hand it's love, but I like bags that sits on my shoulder and I can just reach down, unzip, get what I need and zip it back up. The nikki won't be as accessible. I am really wanting a roadie and I am kind of wishing I hadn't gotten the mini nikki first now. All that said.....she's beautiful!! Do you all thinks she's a keeper?:smile:

Attachments

• mininikki.jpeg
    mininikki.jpeg
    55 KB · Views: 150
The color is gorgeous, but I agree that if you don't love her you won't enjoy using her as much. I tried to make the Nikki work for me because I loved the way it looked in everyone's mod shots, but ultimately the lack of quick accessibility drove me batty. I'm a MAM girl at heart!

I find the colour absolutely gorgeous. I believe that your first new bag with a new brand should be something that you absolutely love though.

How do you not find the bag inaccessible?

I just purchased mine yesterday. It's the type of style that I like.

I got the wine mini mini mam and I love it. I use the long strap and can just unzip and grab what I need. The nikki will mean taking her off my shoulder, unfolding the top, unsnap, get what I need, re-snap, re-roll, put back on shoulder. Just a lot more steps. I love her and I may try to make her work, but she seems a bit more work to use.

I got the wine mini mini mam and I love it. I use the long strap and can just unzip and grab what I need. The nikki will mean taking her off my shoulder, unfolding the top, unsnap, get what I need, re-snap, re-roll, put back on shoulder. Just a lot more steps. I love her and I may try to make her work, but she seems a bit more work to use.

OOH, I see.

The wine it TDF. Can you fit a lot of stuff inside the mini mini mam?

Yes. It fits everything I would normally carry. It is full, but not overstuffed. I was so surprised by how much it really holds. I look inside my bigger bags and they really are not all that full, especially when I don't add a bunch of things I don't really need.

Same reason I started carrying my MACs during the week instead of just on weekends. The bigger the bag, the more unnecessary stuff tends to go in them. The MAMM and MAC are suprisingly roomy for their size. :yes:

I totally agree knasarae. I tote around a lot of things I never even take out of my purse. I don't have a mac yet, but I am gunning for the roadie first. Does the chain strap and hardware on the mac make it heavy?