Got the last one before it ends..and a Surprise!

yeen

Sep 22, 2013
"I'm going to HR to get some clothes for myself."

I remember last time when my fiance got me my very first LV, he said the exactly the same thing. So I was extremely suspicious about him spending way too much money on me again. At the beginning, he was choosing clothes for himself, I was so excited to dress him up to be the Charmest!!! Even more excited than dressing up myself. Because he likes wearing hoodies and swap pants and I could never bring him to the mall and get him styled and dressed. This is the first time!

Then, he told me to go get some shoes for myself and I did go and browse. Then I went to found him, I saw the Louise bag in baby yellow. I was in huge love when I saw people carrying the coral pink. I was told that it was delivered today morning without any expectations, it is limited for 4months and it should be the very last one. I just can't resist!!! And I actually asked my fiance to get it for me..the first time asking him to buy something for me >___< I was guilty about it but...OMG, I'm still so excited!!! He also got himself a school bag which I think it's pretty neat. However, he just finished his spring courses and gotta wait until September to use it.

When we got home, he surprised me with another bag...The White Capucines MM that I was battling with the Brea. He accidentally saw my diary on my phone and knew that I love both of them but it was just so pricey...so he bought it secretly with a bag charm.

Love them all!

I understand that he is trying to make me happier after he knew that our mortgage wasn't approved for my dream house that I strived so hard to convince him to get for our new beginning (a family). Recently, we had a huge fight, I left his car on the street and he made almost a hundred calls to find me and my mom and searched me for 6hours (wandering and driving everywhere). I finally realized how much he did for me and I'm really really glad that he will be my husband.

Thank you for reading this long long story :')

Finally, the reveal!

Attachments

• 2014-07-04-18-05-03_deco.jpg
    2014-07-04-18-05-03_deco.jpg
    797.7 KB · Views: 1,112
White Cap MM with a bag charm.
He said the Cap might be too plain, so he also got the charm for it. I think the colors are kinda weird? Not quite sure..

Attachments

• 2014-07-04-18-10-52_deco.jpg
    2014-07-04-18-10-52_deco.jpg
    969.1 KB · Views: 1,152
You are so blessed! Maybe more than you know. And not because he bought you a Louis Vuitton; because he cared enough to think about what would make you happy after the fight.
Enjoy your bags and enjoy life!

Thanks for sharing your story. And you fiancé loves you so much. How thoughtful to think about you and get these beautiful pieces. I really like the charm on the Cap. Congrats and enjoy not only your bags but also your wonderful fiancé.

Congrats to you both, beautiful choices! I really like the charm on the Cap.

Thank you. Now that you said it, I think it looks better on the screen lol

You are so blessed! Maybe more than you know. And not because he bought you a Louis Vuitton; because he cared enough to think about what would make you happy after the fight.
Enjoy your bags and enjoy life!

Yes, I realized his love and care exceed my imagination..I hope I can always remind myself that they are not granted. I should also be more considerate.

Oh what a sweet guy. You're very lucky to have him not only because he knows what you love but he also goes out of his way to mske it possible. Congrstulations!

Cherish one another for a lifetime dear. Marriage isn't perfect and it is the imperfections that make it stronger.

Congrats on the beautiful goodies!

Be Blessed MoNikki