Got the discount without the PCE card...

graberg

Dec 22, 2006
Am just back from the Boutique. There was only the SA and a customer just leaving when I walked in after work. I told the SA there were a few things I wanted if I could also have the PCE discount. She checked with the manager in the back and said I could place an order, leave my credit card info and the order would be placed Friday with the discount. I tried ordering the Legacy shoulder but the computer said there were too few left so I opted for the Legacy zip shoulder in whiskey. Added the matching Legacy French wallet and for fun threw in the Ergo keyfob in pink. Tried to also get the Legacy large cosmetic case but the computer said it couldn't be ordered yet. She wrote it all up with the discount and the manager said the keyfob was already in the back and she would set one aside for me for Friday. Going back Friday to pick up the little beauty. The SA also gave me a perfume sample. Ask for the discount! :yahoo:

graberg, congrats! I'm gonna give it til Friday... if I don't receive a call OR a card, I'm going to go in-person and see if I can get the discount.

I don't think I'll be getting a call or a card so...

^^ Dawnya, which Coach boutique do you go to? I'm going to have to start a relationship with a SA over there in Minneapolis if I ever have any hope of receiving PCE cards in the future. (and what'd you get??) LOL!