Got the call to pick up my Hampstead GM

twinkle.tink

Choose to be happy
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
It was suppose to be tomorrow, but they called me to pick it up any time.

I wish Jill and Amamxr were closer we could take a pic, we could be like the nesting dolls. Amamxr with her PM, Jill's getting the MM and me the GM....lol what else would I get!

Tink, with a large bag...you don't say! That's like saying Tink with just 'a couple of LV shoes :roflmfao: .

Congrats twink!
have you seen it yet?

Can't wait for the pics

I did, I went in thursday to pick up my sneakers and check the sizes....I was worried to GM would be too big for me...:roflmfao: :roflmfao: , ok stop laughing you guys!

I don't know if I am going to go get it yet though, I hate the mall on weekends, it may have to wait until Monday or Tuesday...I am not really in a rush, I am still enjoying my vernis bucket and azur pamp....it is too sunny here for the reg. damier. My SA said these are turning out to be more popular than they thought and they are expecting quite a shortage. Corporate just sent out a memo saying no personal purchases for 6 months (usualy it's 3).

Just got home from Saks where I was hoping they would let me pick up my Hampstead MM...but no, I have to wait until tomorrow. I did get to see it though and I LOVE it! I am so excited and am waiting anxiously for noon tomorrow!

I know..My SAKS LV isnt opened on Sunday..K of P is though.I may cancel my SAKS order for MONDAY..and go get it at the K of P store tomorrow...Hmmm..Is that totally impatient of me??ROFL!?

I know..My SAKS LV isnt opened on Sunday..K of P is though.I may cancel my SAKS order for MONDAY..and go get it at the K of P store tomorrow...Hmmm..Is that totally impatient of me??ROFL!?

No, I totally know what you mean....just now I was debating braving the mall to get mine. The only reason I am not rushing down there, is it is so sunny here, I am enjoying hanging out by the pool....that and the fact that I am completly lazy...lol!