Got the best deal on a MJ bag at Bloomies!

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. One Wednesday evening - about 3 weeks ago - I was in bloomies and saw a MJ Venetia bag in Ivory ( red stitching) and when I looked at the tag it said SALE $419.00.

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
    I haven't worn it yet - but I thought I'd post my great find.
    It only had one little dirt spot on the back - not even noticeable.

Situations like these are bitter sweet - so exciting, yet it makes me keep wanting to "check out" the stores. Gotta stay AWAY !! LOL

2. What a steal! Congrats. Please post pics so we can see the beautiful bag

3. Wow...congrats!

4. Sounds very nice!! You could probably get them to take off another 10% for that dirty mark!! They did that for me for a MJ bag I bought there on sale.

5. same, just go back tomorrow and sound as if your really debating it becuase of that imperfection. ive had SAs fight over a bag that didnt even cost me 100 dollars, lol which really scared me so i left and then asked to see it again that night from the SA that was yes folks holding it captive so i could buy it from her, but then i ended up taking it to a civilized SA.

6. Incredible deal for Ivory Venetia, congrats! =)

7. I have the same problem.. always scoping out for good deals. Congratulations on your venetia, I'm looking forward to the pics!

8. what a great deal. :nuts: congrats!!!