Got the best deal on a MJ bag at Bloomies!

lovekoobabags

Balified
O.G.
Jun 21, 2006
One Wednesday evening - about 3 weeks ago - I was in bloomies and saw a MJ Venetia bag in Ivory ( red stitching) and when I looked at the tag it said SALE $419.00.

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
I haven't worn it yet - but I thought I'd post my great find.
It only had one little dirt spot on the back - not even noticeable.

Situations like these are bitter sweet - so exciting, yet it makes me keep wanting to "check out" the stores. Gotta stay AWAY !! LOL

Virgo said:
Sounds very nice!! You could probably get them to take off another 10% for that dirty mark!! They did that for me for a MJ bag I bought there on sale.
same, just go back tomorrow and sound as if your really debating it becuase of that imperfection. ive had SAs fight over a bag that didnt even cost me 100 dollars, lol which really scared me so i left and then asked to see it again that night from the SA that was yes folks holding it captive so i could buy it from her, but then i ended up taking it to a civilized SA.

lovekoobabags said:
Situations like these are bitter sweet - so exciting, yet it makes me keep wanting to "check out" the stores. Gotta stay AWAY !! LOL
I have the same problem.. always scoping out for good deals. Congratulations on your venetia, I'm looking forward to the pics!