Got the Awaited LV Call!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 23, 2007
Well, i just listened to a message left much earlier today for me from LV that my Tivoli PM is there and waiting to be picked up. I normally have them ship an arrived waitlisted item to me but this time I have decided to go in person to take a peek first because I have read on TPF that the Tivoli pm is smaller than anticipated. I am more curious of how the handles fit and feel on the bag. I hope this long wait turns out to be worth it, for I have been so good sticking to my ban, waiting for the Tivoli. Has anyone else been contacted? I told my SA I would be there Friday or Saturday, but I know I will not be able to wait until Saturday, so Friday it will likely be. I will post photos if it comes home with me!!
;)

How exciting .... :nuts:

My SA called me yesterday to let me know that the Tivoli GM is now in to view.

I won't be able to see it until Monday due to a hectic schedule this weekend.

Anywho, I hope everything works out for you and you bring that baby home. :smile:

Ohhh !!! How exciting!!! Can you please check also the straps for tivoli pm. One TPFer mentioned that they have changed the rolled straps to flat straps!!!:wtf:
Congrats and pls post pics as soon as you get her!!!!

My SA called me last night to say my Tivoli PM is also in. Their store is open today, Thanksgiving, so I am going in. However, I really don't think I am going to get it because the measurements seem much larger than I want -- it is 14.1 x 8.3 x 6.3. I don't want a bag larger than my Neverfull PM which is 11.2 x 8.6 x 5.1, so I think it will be too large for me. Also, I saw on the website under the holiday collection section that it shows it both with flat straps and rolled straps, so apparently they used both styles to make the "video" of the bag, so who know how the final design is until someone sees it and reports back.
I'm thinking, instead, to go for a Damier Ebony Speedy 25 (as I love my MC Speedy 25 and do not yet have anything in Damier, although I'm not sure how much I love that pattern), a Damier Neverfull PM when and if it ever comes out -- again keeping in mind if I decide I like the Damier look, or go for the Denim Baggy PM, as I've been eyeing it for awhile and only have one other Denim bag (Pleaty) and the size is right for me.