Got that star boston bag!

moosethedog

Feb 12, 2012
Hi guys, well I finally broke down and got that star boston bag last night! I bought it at the Gucci store and I made sure the girl I like was working so she could get the sale. Some of the people who work at that store seem so rude. Anyway, enjoy the pictures, I hope they come out.:biggrin:

Attachments

• gucci1.jpg
    gucci1.jpg
    526.8 KB · Views: 1,461
  • gucci2.jpg
    gucci2.jpg
    470.4 KB · Views: 1,481
  • gucci3.jpg
    gucci3.jpg
    520.7 KB · Views: 1,431
  • gucci5.jpg
    gucci5.jpg
    650.7 KB · Views: 1,954
  • gucci7.jpg
    gucci7.jpg
    641.2 KB · Views: 1,388
  • gucci6.jpg
    gucci6.jpg
    588.9 KB · Views: 1,967
CONGRATS!! :woohoo:

I just came over here (from the LV forum) to ask if anyone had this bag. I saw in another thread that you were considering it and I was going to PM you to see if you were going to buy it.

If you can share mod pics I would be so happy. I saw the bag at the boutique, does it feel more brown than pink to you? If you have anything pink to model it against that would rock. I'm strongly considering this for my first Gucci bag. Did you look at the imprime bags in pink too? I want all the details.

Sorry so many questions, I'm so happy for you!!

CONGRATS!! :woohoo:

I just came over here (from the LV forum) to ask if anyone had this bag. I saw in another thread that you were considering it and I was going to PM you to see if you were going to buy it.

If you can share mod pics I would be so happy. I saw the bag at the boutique, does it feel more brown than pink to you? If you have anything pink to model it against that would rock. I'm strongly considering this for my first Gucci bag. Did you look at the imprime bags in pink too? I want all the details.

Sorry so many questions, I'm so happy for you!!

Hi! I will try to do a mod pic, I don't know, it seem sort of a mix of brown and pink, but I really like that because I don't like plain brown, I am really a pink girl, it is my favorite color, but I think I really loved this bag because it was a pinkish but very neutral (if that makes any sense) This is about the most neutral with pink that I have seen. I did see the imprime bags in pink, I liked them too, but this one has different colored stars which I like. Also, did you feel them in the store? For some reason this bag is very light which I like, especially since it is a hand held bag The bad thing about this one is you cant use a shoulder strap. I do like the "playfullness" of stars, I don't dress serious so it matches me well. I will try to post a pic by tomorrow!

Hi! I will try to do a mod pic, I don't know, it seem sort of a mix of brown and pink, but I really like that because I don't like plain brown, I am really a pink girl, it is my favorite color, but I think I really loved this bag because it was a pinkish but very neutral (if that makes any sense) This is about the most neutral with pink that I have seen. I did see the imprime bags in pink, I liked them too, but this one has different colored stars which I like. Also, did you feel them in the store? For some reason this bag is very light which I like, especially since it is a hand held bag The bad thing about this one is you cant use a shoulder strap. I do like the "playfullness" of stars, I don't dress serious so it matches me well. I will try to post a pic by tomorrow!

I only saw the stars boston at the boutique, for some reason they didn't have any imprime bags. I definitely prefer lighter bags as well. Online when I see pics, the stars boston seems to speak to me more than the imprime bags. I'm not sure if I'd like how shiny they look. Thanks so much!