Got that new bag itch!

Jun 11, 2006
Hi All,

I have that new bag bug and would love some opinions and suggestions!! I have a baby who is 8 months old so I don't want anything too small. I was thinking...

Damier Galleria PM (how long will the SO take?)
Mono Stressa
Trevi PM

Any thoughts? I don't have any Damier bags yet and am down to only a few mono - Tulum GM, Tivoli GM, Speedy, Ellipse, Alma.

Thanks so much!!

Out of your three choices, Id say go for the Stresa PM for practicality. I dont have it, personally, but from pictures it looks like it would fit comfortably on the shoulder and the top seems to open pretty wide to allow for easy access. The Stresa also looks pretty big and roomy. Plus, it's gorgeous! :biggrin:

If you want a bag to double as a baby bag, I would suggest the Totally. The Trevi is very heavy. You wouldn't be able to carry your baby in one arm and the Trevi in the other. If you like the Stresa, you might want to give it a try. But the Stresa only comes in Mono and Damier Azur. Damier Galliera is nice as well. The wait for SO is about 4 - 6 months for a Damier Ebene.

Hmmm... thanks! I thought the Trevi might be too heavy. My lil' munchkin is heavy so I appreciate the tip. I love single handle bags but might have to go with two handles!! Thanks for all the advice... please keep it coming!