Got that Botkier Rust Bombay Tote - see post below

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm on the fence about it. I'm wondering what you ladies think - should I keep it or not? Thanks a lot - I just reposted to get more feedback since the once below :crybaby:no one was saying anything about.

I seriously thank u for your input!

2. Hi there, IMHO the Bianca is more so a classic then the Bombay. Bombay reflects the trend of the moment... If you are on the fence, you're not passionate about it, return it and buy something you LOVE :yes:

BTW, the large Bianca in the Denim color is fabulous :love:

3. Thanks for your feedback! I appreciate it very much :smile: :smile: You know, you're right about it being more of a trendy bag. I really like the small Bianca - I really do - but I can't stop thinking of the deflated breast implant look -- even though it is more classic..... I'll post to let you know what I decide.

4. Hehehe :roflmfao: It's not that bad. The Concord is a pretty color too... oh so many bags and so little $$$ :crybaby: